YVAR International supports you in every step during your immigration process.
YVAR guarantees to assist immigrants from the beginning of the immigration procedures until you get your Permanent Resident visa.
Free Consultant Session
- Fill out the free assessment form on YVAR International website
- Meet in person with our Canadian Immigration Consultant and benefit from a complete analysis of your immigration eligibility profile. During the meeting, your profile will be analyzed and YVAR consultants offer you the best immigration strategy to go to Canada.
Before Submitting Immigrant Application
- Analyze and advise for the Applicant proofs of professional experience to offer the highest quality for the profile
- Get all the help you need about the application forms and other required supporting documents
- Give us your documents, our team will verify according to Canadian and/or Quebec laws
- Prepare your application file and submit your immigration application file to the right Canadian authorities
After Submitting Immigrant Application
- YVAR International will follow up on your application with Government authorities
- Free support you for your exploratory trip into the province if required
- Benefit from special assistance depends on immigration programs
- Have your file opened at the provincial immigration office or / and CIC and constantly follow up until your permanent residency visa is issued
After Landing to Canada
- Give information, advices and support if applicable about housing, working, and education system in Canada
- Introduce local society communities
Immigration service fees
Each client is unique and each file requires specific approach.
Your file will have to be analyzed in order to determine the fees related to your immigration application. First fill out our free assessment form to see if you qualify for the immigration program to Canada.
Immigration process delays
YVAR International will inform you about the estimated time of your application depending on your profile during our very first meeting.
It is difficult to precisely estimate the application processing time. Many factors can be of influence, such as the immigration program, the country of residency, the delays at the office where the application has been submitted, etc.