Saskatchewan is a glorious natural land with exceptional health care system.
Few facts about Saskatchewan
- Location: Central of Canada, between Alberta on the west and Manitoba on the east
- Population: 1 million
- Capital: Regina
- Biggest City: Saskatoon
- Official Language: English
- GDP: 74,738 million CAD$ (2011), contributes 4.24 % to the country’s total GDP
- Dominated Industries: Agriculture, Finance, Insurance, Real Estate
- Unemployment rate: 5% (2012)
Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program – Business Immigration
To be eligible for this program, you must have:
- Demonstrated business or farm ownership experience or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior management role of a successful company.
- The applicant must demonstrate a personal net worth of minimum CAD $300,000.
- Clear intent to reside and actively invest in Saskatchewan, which is evaluated using the Intent Grading Grid.
- Have a minimum active investment of CAD $150,000 in the Province of Saskatchewan. If you own less than 1/3 of the business, then your total investment must be worth at least CAD $1 million. Applicants need to be involved in the day-to-day management of your business; and
- Make a CAD $75,000 Good Faith Deposit. If you meet certain conditions, you may apply for your Good Faith Deposit to be returned.
Take a free assessment to see if you qualify for the Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Programs.
*Update news: for 2014, Saskatchewan will pause the Business Immigration program to review its selection criteria. For more information, click here