New Brunswick welcomes new comers with its friendly and safe environment
Few facts about New Brunswick
- Location: Eastern of Canada
- Population: 760,000
- Capital: Fredericton
- Biggest City: Saint John
- Official Language: Bilingual, 35% of the population speaks French as the first language
- GDP: 32,180 million CAD$ (2011), contributes 1.83% to the country’s total GDP
- Dominated Industries: Fishing, Agriculture, Forestry, Technology, Finance, Insurance, Heavy Manufacturing, Tourism
- Unemployment rate: 11.2% (2012)
New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program – Business Immigration
To be about to immigrate to New Brunswick Province, there are bellowed conditions that you need to follow
- Relevant business skills to the business you intend to own and operate in New Brunswick.
- Prior management experience with proven track record as a senior executive and/or business owner.
- The applicant must demonstrate a personal net worth of minimum CAD $600,000.
- The applicant must be willing to make a minimum investment of CAD $250,000 in an eligible business.
- The applicant will be required to make a $100,000 CAD good faith deposit with the province of New Brunswick, which will be refunded when the conditions outlined in the performance agreement are met.
- Adequate English and/or French language skills.
- Work in the proposed business in an active management role.
- Attend an interview in New Brunswick with a New Brunswick Program Officer and spend at least 5 days in New Brunswick on a research and planning trip.
- Submit a detailed business plan or, a Business Proposal may be submitted if the applicant requires more time to explore specific business opportunities prior to choosing a specific business.
Take a free assessment to see if you qualify for the New Brunswick Entrepreneur Programs