Manitoba – A natural beautiful land with affordable cost of living
Few facts about Manitoba
- Location: Central of Canada, between Saskatchewan on the west and Ontario on the east side.
- Population: 1.2 billion
- Capital: Winnipeg, ranks the top place in terms of housing affordability
- Biggest City: Winnipeg
- Official Language: English
- GDP: 55,894 million CAD$ (2011), contributes 3.17 % to the country’s total GDP
- Dominated Industries: Mining, Manufacturing, and Agriculture
- Unemployment rate: 5.3% (2012)
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program – Business Immigration
To be eligible for this Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program, you must have:
- Demonstrated business or farm ownership experience or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior management role of a successful company.
- The applicant must demonstrate a personal net worth of minimum CAD $350,000.
- Score a minimum of 60 points in the Adaptability Assessment Matrix
*Updated: Manitoba Program is starting a new process of choosing applicants. Click here for more information.
Take a free assessment to see if you qualify for the Manitoba Entrepreneur Programs.