You want to settle in USA?
Can you prove that you have US$500,000 legally obtained?
The EB – 5 Visa Program might be right for you.
For foreign investors seeking the freedom and flexibility to live and work in the United States, the EB5 Visa Program provides an excellent opportunity to obtain USA Green Cards for yourself and immediate family.
A Green Card via the EB5 Visa provides Permanent Residency for the applicant, his or her spouse and any offspring under the age of 21. The EB5 investment visa route to a green card avoids the usual requirement of having family connections, securing a job or running an actively trading business – making it a viable route to retirement.
- Be in good health (no communicable diseases or serious mental disorder);
- Must not have a criminal record or background of any kind;
- Must have evidence of a qualifying financial background for at least the last five years;
- Must have the financial capacity to participate (US$500,000 or US$1,000,000); and
- Must not have any disqualifying U.S. immigration background.
- Active Investment: Establish and Invest US$500,000 or US$1,000,000 a new company which they are controlling, and creating the necessary 10 new jobs within a new enterprise;
- Passive Investment: Invest US$500,000 or US$1,000,000 in a Regional Center; and
- A Regional Center is defined as any economic unit, public or private, which is involved in the promotion of economic growth, improved regional productivity, job creation, and increased domestic capital investment.
To see if you are qualified for the EB – 5 Visa Program, contact us here.